The following tips include a few best practices to follow when producing print and Web communications with photos.
For print publications, please remember to:
- Save images in high resolution (300 dpi) to ensure best quality when the piece is printed.
- Save images as EPS or TIFF files.
- Use CMYK instead of RGB.
For websites, please remember to:
- Save images as JPEG files.
- Take tight, close shots, which display better in the confined space of the Web.
- If the site must include group shots, try to keep the size to six people or fewer.